Sunday, December 16, 2012

MasterChef: The Professionals (series 5) Finale

I had just watched the finale of MasterChef: The Professionals (Series 5) and I am completely blown away by the talent of the amazing finalists.

When Oli, Keri and Anton introduced the dishes they would be presenting as part of their final shot at the Champion title, I was thinking to myself that I have no choice but to sit on the fence in this one.

I love the detail of thought that had gone into each of their dishes, the boldness not just in stepping up to the game but also well above and beyond the expectations of them, the creativity in coming up with some of the most unimaginable combinations of foods and flavours and the beautiful, beautiful plating.

So pleased with the outcome and I do wish very much to be able to try their cooking. One day.

No comments: