Sunday, December 2, 2012

le Relais de I'Entrecote, Paris


I was served this. 
X 2

I wasn't expecting that my entree would be served in 2 portions - I had found that the first round filled me up quite nicely. Nonetheless, the surprise 2nd round was much welcomed, because the highly acclaimed special sauce did work its magic and had left me yearning for more.

le Relais de l'Entrecote 

Serving the entree in two portions also ensured that the food was kept warm and the steak, moist.
No effect whatsoever done to the picture above. 

Just look at how the meat glistens, and the layered-ness of its texture.

Imagine piercing your fork through it, and you using the knife for assistance in slicing through it but the meat separates ever so obediently at your desire. 
Bring it to your mouth and the explosion of flavours coming from the steak juices and the savoury gravy combined is just mmm..
mind-blowing.

le Relais de l'Entrecote 
20 rue Saint-Benoit
+33 145 49 1600



No comments: